NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Agency), Pacific Marine Center on Lake Union
1801 Fairview Avenue East
Thursday, November 20, 2008
A Continuation of a Seemingly Never-ending Story
The September Federation meeting will continue our quarterly discussion of issues and projects in your neighborhood. It is your opportunity to brief our citywide membership about what you are working on and to share perceptions on what is going right and what isn’t with our city government.
The Round Robin is a great networking opportunity and a chance to generate support from the Federation and its member organizations for the important work you are doing.
If you have informational materials you would like distributed at the meeting, please email electronic copies or links to Jeannie Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7:00 Call to Order and Introductions
1. Changes to the agenda
2. Treasurer’s report
3. President’s report
7:15 Round Robin
1. Jail siting—Update (15 minutes)
2. Vote counting machines—Will King County be prepared to have a paper trail to voting results?
3. Appeal of the Children’s Final EIS
4. Electing a County Elections Officer—The Process and are there any Candidates for the February Election?
5. University Village proposed expansion—Yet again! 300 unit housing complex planned at QFC
6. Upcoming City Council Races
7. Other Issues/Projects
NOAA is a federal facility on high security alert, so attendees must enter by the security gate and may need to present photo ID. If you haven't attended a recent Federation meeting, please send your name, contact information, and address to email@example.com to be added to the entry list. No e-mail? Call 206-365-1267. The building is ADA compliant, with ample parking in front.