Monday, May 3, 2010

Christofer Williams' letter to staff

From: Williams, Christopher
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 1:53 PM
To: PKS_all_staff
Subject: Checking in with employees


Dear Employee,

As many of you were already aware, back in 2001 I was diagnosed with cancer. I was recently informed by my physician that a more aggressive form of this cancer has returned. I must admit that I was not caught completely by surprise by this information. Being a cancer survivor, I have gotten used to looking over my shoulder.

I am currently working with my medical provider to determine the best course of treatment and consulting with my family regarding both short-term and long-term decisions. As soon as I have more information I promise to share it with you.

In the meantime, please carry on business as usual.


Christopher

No comments: